The way Americans work has changed in recent years, and remote work is at the…
- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect so you understand where the housing market is headed in 2023.
- Home Price Expectations Survey (HPES)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Zelman & Associates
- Greg McBride, Chief Financial Analyst, Bankrate
Content previously posted on Keeping Current Matters